The Law Offices of Basil D. Beck III have been serving the greater Philadelphia metro area for over 20 years. Beck handles all cases firsthand with an honest, straightforward approach that ensures you will remain well-informed in all aspects of your case. Offering a free initial consultation, Beck will take the time to meet with you for as long as necessary to discuss the possibility of representation. Basil D. Beck III is proficient in handling innumerable areas of practice.
5 Important Tactics From A Criminal Defense Lawyer In Montgomery County PA
5 Important Tactics from a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Montgomery County PA
If you need legal representation in the greater Philadelphia metro area, contact The Law Offices of Basil D. Beck III for the experienced, knowledgeable support necessary to assist in the protection of your personal rights.
- DUI Defense With over 20 years of DUI trial experience, Beck is efficient in his role as a Pennsylvania DUI defense lawyer in all DUI-related cases including driving under the influence, Breathalyzer refusals, repeat DUI offenders, and vehicular homicide. Beck’s main objectives are to obtain an acquittal for all his clients and to minimize any penalties. If you’re a first-time offender, he will seek the Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition, often receiving a case dismissal. In the case of repeat DUI offenders, he has had great success in reducing jail time or procuring work release, weekend reporting, or house arrest.
- Underage Drinking When it comes to minors and alcohol, the penalties in the state of Pennsylvania can be severe. If you’ve been convicted of underage drinking, alcohol possession by a minor, or supplying alcohol to a minor, you could be facing suspension of your driver’s license for anywhere from 90 days to 2 years. Possibly even a criminal conviction that will go on your permanent record. Beck doesn’t believe the one-time mistakes of young people should leave such a negative impact on the rest of their lives. He strives to avoid criminal conviction in these cases, and instead pursues diversionary programs such as community service opportunities or mandatory alcohol abuse classes. He knows which programs can aid in the avoidance of stricter penalties and sometimes even the dismissal of charges altogether.
- Traffic Offenses Whether you’re trying to avoid having your PennDot driver’s license suspended or you have already had your license revoked due to a criminal matter, Beck is qualified in protecting your rights and lessening the impact of traffic-related incidents. He understands the hardships and negative impact losing your license can have on your everyday life and he will work for your personal interests using his knowledge of the laws and his experience with the District Justice and County courts. Beck’s success rate in preventing driver’s license suspension and getting suspended licenses restored has earned him a reputation for acquiring positive results.
- Criminal Defense If you’ve been charged for assault, drug crimes, anything weapons-related, rape or sexual assault, theft, murder or manslaughter, juvenile crimes, or probation violations, Beck’s experience as a criminal defense lawyer can assist you with your case. His aggressive tactics and extensive knowledge in criminal justice facilitate his ability to objectively win cases at trial. In certain situations where guilt is not an issue, he can effectively pursue a plea bargain with satisfying results.
- Personal Injury Being a victim of a personal injury accident can affect every aspect of your life including your work, health, and home life. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligent, reckless, or unlawful actions of another person, Beck’s status as a personal injury lawyer can help you receive the representation and support necessary to repair the damages. Whether you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, an animal attack, if you sustained catastrophic injury, suffered the wrongful death of a loved one, or were implicated in any other type of personal injury incident, the proper legal assistance can be crucial in obtaining the results you need. Beck’s mission is to be available to answer any questions at any time, charging no legal fees unless a settlement is reached in your case.