Out of State DUI Defense

Out of State DUI Defense

BreathalyzerPennsylvania takes drunk driving offenses very seriously, and even first-time offenders can suffer some extremely serious consequences. This is true for residents and non-residents alike. Whether you were visiting Pennsylvania on business, vacation or just passing through, nothing will ruin your trip faster than being arrested for driving under the influence (DUI).

Some people mistakenly believe that a DUI anywhere other than their home state is no real cause for concern. They think that it only impacts their driving privileges in the state where the offense occurred. In fact, Pennsylvania authorities will report any conviction to your home state, and it will eventually show up on your local driving record. While policies vary from one state to the next, there is a fair chance that your home state could act on the conviction that may lead to the suspension of your driver’s license.

Don’t Take Chances With an Out-of-State DUI

If you are a resident of another state and you have been arrested for a DUI in Pennsylvania, your best bet is to find a Pennsylvania out-of-state driver DUI attorney who will fight the charge and work to avoid a conviction above all else. At The Law Offices of Basil D. Beck III, I offer my clients 20 years of experience practicing law in Pennsylvania. I will pursue every available option in an effort to beat the charges against you.

I know how the prosecution operates in these cases, and I know how to find the flaws that could provide the opening we need to get the charges dismissed. I examine every aspect of the case and work to find ways to have key evidence thrown out. I have been successful in previous cases challenging the validity of the initial stop, field sobriety, and blood alcohol content tests, Miranda rights issues and many others.

Call for a Free DUI Defense in PA

Contact my offices in Norristown, Lansdowne or Paoli to discuss your out-of-state DUI charge. I provide a free consultation to all new clients where you to get your questions answered and learn more about what I can do to help you. You can reach me by phone at 610-239-8870 or via e-mail.