Premises Liability / Slip & Fall
- Did you slip and fall on a slippery floor in a store, an icy entryway or a broken stair?
- Were you injured in an assault or attack in a parking lot, apartment building or other property, which didn't have adequate security?
- Was your child injured by a dog bite or animal attack?
If you or a family member was injured on someone else's property because of unsafe conditions, or because the property owner or manager failed to protect you from known hazards, you may be entitled to bring a premises liability lawsuit. Before you accept any money from the insurance company, talk to an experienced personal injury attorney. It is important not to settle your slip-and-fall claim too early, before you have a chance to explore your options. Don't sign any papers before you understand your rights and the value of your injury claim. Call 610-239-8870
or contact me today
for a free, confidential case evaluation.
You Deserve Compensation for Your Injuries
I am Basil D. Beck III. As an experienced personal injury lawyer,
I know how to investigate property-related accidents, evaluate the extent and impact of your injuries, and pursue maximum compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, pain, suffering and other damages caused by slip and fall accidents. You deserve compensation for your injuries and the losses you have suffered because of someone else's carelessness. Because we offer free consultations
, it will cost you nothing to find out if you have a personal injury claim
related to your slip and fall or other accident. I handle a wide variety of premises liability claims, including:
- Falls caused by ice or snow
- Slip and fall accidents caused by water or other spilled liquids on floors
- Trips on uneven pavement, sidewalks or potholes
- Assaults, rapes and attacks caused by inadequate security measures, such as security cameras, intercom systems, and security guards
- Dog bites, puncture wounds, scarring and serious injuries caused by dog attacks
- Injuries caused by unlit stairwells, broken stairs, building code violations and other dangerous conditions
To schedule a free case evaluation regarding slip and fall injuries or a premises liability accident, contact my office
today. I will return your call or e-mail as soon as possible.