Experienced PennDOT License Suspension Attorney
Court-Ordered Suspensions | Administrative Suspensions | Points Violations | CDL Operators
Whether your license has been suspended by a judge in a criminal matter
or by the state of Pennsylvania, it can have a devastating impact on your life and livelihood. Even if you don’t drive for a living, the loss of driving privileges can put your job at risk, as you may find it difficult to get to and from work. Whether you face the possibility of a suspension or your license has already been temporarily revoked, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests. I can help. At the Law Offices of Basil D. Beck III
, in Norristown, I have more than 20 years of experience protecting the rights of people in eastern Pennsylvania. I have personally handled thousands of cases and have built a solid reputation for obtaining positive results. I understand the consequences of losing your driving privileges, and know how to work effectively to minimize the impact of a traffic violation or arrest. I know when it’s best to consider a plea bargain, but am always willing and able to aggressively protect your interests in court. To set up a free initial consultation, contact me online
or call my office at 610-239-8870.
My PennDOT License Suspension Practice
I aggressively protect the rights of people facing or involved in any type of driver’s license suspension proceeding, including:
- Criminal suspensions — Under certain circumstances, the judge in a criminal matter may order the suspension or revocation of your driver’s license. I handle all types of criminal suspensions, including cases involving DUI/DAI, careless or reckless driving, speeding tickets, hit-and-run accidents or driving with a suspended license.
- Administrative suspensions — I will help you minimize the consequences of an attempt to suspend your driving privileges, whether due to an accumulation of points or because of other matters, such as:
- Underage drinking
- Illegally passing a school bus
- Drag racing
- Refusing to take a blood alcohol test
- Possession of illegal drugs with intent to deliver
- Causing an accident that involves property damage
Because I have extensive knowledge of the laws governing PennDOT license suspension, as well as a comprehensive understanding of the local judges and the procedures they follow in their courts, I know the most appropriate course of action to best protect your interests. I provide full-service legal counsel to anyone who faces license suspension, from CDL operators who must have a driver’s license to perform their job to college students, professionals and housewives.
Contact My Office
I offer a free initial consultation to every client. To schedule an appointment with an experienced Norristown, Pennsylvania, lawyer, contact my office
by e-mail or call 610-239-8870. I will travel to meet with you if necessary. The Law Offices of Basil D. Beck III
has offices located in Norristown, Lansdowne and Paoli, PA. Our skilled Criminal Defense lawyers serve Montgomery County, Delaware County, Bucks County, and Chester County including the cities of Collegeville, Willow Grove, Lower Moreland, Abington, King of Prussia, Narberth, Lower Merion, Limerick, Upper Moreland & Blue Bell, Levittown