Are you facing drug charges? If so, your future depends on the next move you make. Be sure you call the best criminal attorneys in Montgomery County, PA to handle your case. Basil Beck is an experienced Montgomery County drug lawyer who works tirelessly to protect your rights and provide a favorable outcome.
The Controlled Substance, Drug, Divide and Cosmetic Act covers the most often prosecuted crimes including:
· Simple Possession
· Possession with Intent to Deliver
· Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Depending on what you have been charged with, the consequences and penalties will vary. It’s essential to know what you have been charged with in order to determine the best course of action regarding your case. The law for each of the charges are as follows:
– Simple Possession: The act of knowingly or intentionally having a controlled substance on your person, including a counterfeit substance, unless that substance was provided by means of a valid prescription or obtained from a licensed practitioner. If you are registered under this act, the same laws do not apply to you.
– Possession with Intent to Deliver includes the act of manufacturing, delivering or possessing a controlled substance, having the specific intent to deliver.
– Possession of Drug Paraphernalia is listed as “the use of or possession with intent to use, drug paraphernalia for the purpose of planting, propagating, cultivating, growing, harvesting, manufacturing, compounding, converting, producing, processing, preparing, testing, analyzing, packing, repacking, storing, containing, concealing, ingesting, inhaling or otherwise introducing into the human body a controlled substance in violation of this act.”
If you have been charged with one of the preceding, you’ll want to contact one of the best criminal attorneys in Montgomery County, PA with regard to your defense. Attorney Basil Beck will defend your rights aggressively, whether for a simple possession or other drug case by putting the police and investigators on the defensive. Basil Beck is an expert at challenging the validity of search warrants and in investigating how each warrant was issued.
Your criminal defense Attorney Beck will challenge whether the police had probably cause when entering your home or apartment or stopped and searched your vehicle or performed a personal search on the street. If you find that you are served with a search warrant while under the counsel of Basil Beck, he will drive to your home to ensure that officers do not overstep the limits of their warrant.
You need an aggressive defense against your drug charges. The Law Offices of Basil Beck defends people charged with the following kinds of drug crimes and offenses: drug possession, and with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, drug trafficking and sales, distribution or a controlled substance, manufacturing drugs, meth labs, marijuana grow houses, obtaining and possessing illegal prescription drugs and DUI.
Please call Attorney Beck now at 610-239-8870 for professional counsel now if you are facing drug charges. It’s comforting to know you’ve hired the best criminal attorneys in Montgomery County, PA to handle your case. Criminal Attorneys Montgomery County Pa